Position: Collections Driver
Hours: Monday to Friday, Weekends as required.
- Safely operate an Association truck to collect, transport and/or deliver community donations;
- Responsible for completing a predetermined daily route for the region which includes picking up community donations from residential homes and donation bins. Donations include clothing and small household items;
- Ensure all scheduled stops are picked up according to the daily route schedule;
- Required to load and unload donations into storage units, may be required to travel to storage units located throughout the Province.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license;
- Experience operating a 3 ton truck is considered an asset;
- Driver’s Abstract Required.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 50lbs;
- Combination of sitting, standing, and walking is frequently required;
- Work performed outdoors in all weather conditions.
Please forward resume and no later than Tuesday, November 13th, 2018 (4pm) to the:
New Brunswick Association for Community Living
Attn: Meghan Wells, Assistant Manager of Business Operations
156 Westmorland Rd.
Saint John, NB
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted