The New Brunswick Association for Community Living (NBACL) is looking for a highly dedicated individual to work full-time in our office in Saint John as a key member of the Association’s Community Collection Program team.
This person is an energetic, self-motivated and professional individual who can substantially increase the quantity of goods collected through the NBACL Community Collection Program through marketing, communications, partnership development, and development of collection campaigns, business development and other means.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Business development;
- Secure Contractors for Bin Program;
- Creating and maintaining partnerships and/or clothing drives;
- Promotional activities and campaigns;
- Management of Business Operations in the areas of data entry, payroll, human resources, route management and scheduling.
- Fluently Bilingual (French and English) mandatory;
- Ability to work independently and in a positive team focused workplace;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent marketing and communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong Sales ability;
- Cost efficient management ability;
- Critical Decision Making skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure with set deadlines while working on multiple projects;
- Ability to develop plans and implement them on timeline;
- Ability to develop and maintain partnerships.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- A combination of education and experience providing the requisite skills and abilities will be considered;
- Experience in marketing, promotions or sales;
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel);
- Demonstrated experience interacting with community organizations and the public;
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle necessary for occasional work related duties and travel within the province;
- Current and Valid Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Persons Sector Check;
- Fluently Bilingual (French and English) mandatory.
Please forward cover letter indicating language skills and fluency along with resume no later than 12 noon, Friday, May 26th 2017 to the:
New Brunswick Association for Community Living
Attn: Danny Soucy, Executive Director
Fax: (506) 453-4422
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.