Enjoy the Fall edition of NBACL’s quarterly newsletter, Newsbreak
Inside this edition, you will find:
- 60th Anniversary Conference!
- President’s message
- More BOBS in Northern NB thanks to UPS Foundation
- Shelley Moore comes to NB!
- Champions of Inclusion to be honoured at gala dinner
- “Support Match NB” goes provincial
- NBACL wins national Employee Recommended Workplace Award
- Summer students bring new light, energy to #teamawesome
- Introducing FUNbreak
- FUN BBQs fun for all
- Upcoming SibShops Workshop
- First week-long SibShop a great success
- RDSPs offer families options for the future
- Self-Employment “Open for Business” Project helps Tyler Hay become successful entrepreneur
- Give a Sh!rt for Community Living
- 60th Anniversary Fun so far
- Featured ChangeMakers: Jack & Cheryle Carr
- Comings and goings
- Upcoming events
Remember, NBACL is now on Facebook!
Follow this link to join the group for an easy way to stay connected with people in your community: http://www.facebook.com/nbacl
Let us know what you think!
Send your comments about Newsbreak to email@example.com
If you have story ideas for future issues, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org