To support the work of NBACL the Community Collection Program was created. Through this program you can donate your unwanted clothing and small house hold items. This program requires NBACL to collect 2,750 garbage bags of used clothing along with 17,710 pounds of small household items every week as a means of sustaining our financial resources to continue supporting New Brunswick families.
Moving? We can help!
Do you have a big move coming up? Are you looking to get rid of some items before the moving company arrives? We can make your packing and moving process easier! Simply donate your unwanted clothing and small household items to one of our Big Orange Bins, and save on packing services by minimizing your wardrobe and unnecessary household items.
How to Donate:
1. Drop off your donations at our Big Orange Bin (BOB). You can find their locations below.
2. You can also drop your items off at any Value Village Store.
Drop Box Locations
Thanks to your donations you are helping NBACL and BOB reduce, reuse and recycle to help change lives and change communities. These items are making a difference instead of ending up in the landfill.
- Clothing and household textiles currently make up 5.2% of the waste in landfills.
- 85% of recyclable clothing is being thrown away
- Recycling clothing and textiles decreases the use of natural resources, such as water used in growing crops and petroleum used in creating new clothing and textiles.
We thank you for your contribution to our association. Your donation makes a difference!