The New Brunswick Association for Community Living (NBACL) is leading the creation of opportunities for individuals with an intellectual or developmental disability and their families to live full and valued lives in all aspects of society and is seeking an enthusiastic, energetic individual committed to the vision, values, and philosophy of inclusion for the position of Community Collections Driver.
This is a permanent part-time position (approximately 20 hours/week) located in Moncton, NB.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a cube van truck to collect, transport, and/or deliver community donations;
- Responsible for completing a predetermined daily route for the region which includes picking up donations from community partners and donation bins. Donations include clothing and small household items;
- Ensure all scheduled stops are picked up according to the daily route schedule;
- Required to load and unload donations into storage units (may be required to travel to storage units located throughout the Province).
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license;
- Experience operating a 3-ton truck is considered a strong asset;
- Driver’s Abstract required.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 50lbs;
- A combination of sitting, standing, and walking is frequently required;
- Work performed outdoors in all weather conditions.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your resume no later than Friday July 23, 2021 to the:
New Brunswick Association for Community Living Inc.
Attn: Kirk Munroe, Human Resources & Administration Manager
800 Hanwell Road
Fredericton, NB E3B 2R7
Fax: (506) 453-4422