The New Brunswick Association for Community Living (NBACL) is looking for a highly dedicated individual to work full-time in our office in Saint John as a key member of the Association’s Community Collection Program team.
This person is an energetic, self-motivated and professional individual who can substantially increase the quantity of goods collected through the NBACL Community Collection Program through marketing, communications, partnership development, social media, development of collection campaigns, business development and other means. Funding provided through the Provincial Workforce Expansion Program.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Business development;
- Secure Contractors for Bin Program;
- Creating and maintaining partnerships;
- Marketing and promotions activities and campaigns;
- Development of promotional materials;
- Provision of support to Director of Business Operations.
- Ability to work independently and in a positive team focused workplace;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent marketing and communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong Sales ability;
- Cost efficient management ability;
- Critical Decision Making skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure with set deadlines while working on multiple projects;
- Ability to develop plans and implement them on timeline;
- Ability to effectively use social media;
- Ability to develop and maintain partnerships.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- To qualify for the Workforce Expansion Program, individual must be unemployed and on EI or have been in the past 3 years and currently unemployed OR be a member of the following propriety groups:
- Persons who have a disability;
- Aboriginal Persons;
- Social Assistance Recipients;
- Persons who are a visible minority;
- Newcomers (permanent resident);
- Older Workers (50+);
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Relations, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience providing the requisite skills and abilities may be considered;
- Experience in marketing, promotions or sales;
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel);
- Demonstrated experience interacting with community organizations and the public;
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle necessary for daily work related duties and ability to travel throughout the province;
- Current and Valid Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Persons Sector Check;
- Fluently Bilingual (French and English) mandatory.
Please forward cover letter indicating language skills and fluency along with resume no later Sunday, April 2nd, 2017 to the:
New Brunswick Association for Community Living
Attn: Barb Hutt, Director of Business Operations
Fax: (506) 453-4422
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.