Position: Part-Time Collections Driver
Terms of Employment: Part-Time (Evenings)
Hours: Monday to Friday, Weekends as required. (Approximately 20 Hours / Week)
- Safely operate an Association truck to collect, transport and/or deliver community donations;
- Responsible for completing a predetermined daily route for the region which includes picking up community donations from residential homes and donation bins. Donations include clothing and small household items;
- Ensure all scheduled stops are picked up according to the daily route schedule;
- Required to load and unload donations into storage units, may be required to travel to storage units located throughout the Province.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license;
- Experience operating a 3 ton truck is considered an asset;
- Driver’s Abstract Required.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs;
- Combination of sitting, standing, and walking is frequently required;
- Work performed outdoors in all weather conditions.
Please forward resume and no later than Friday, November 15th, 2019 (4 pm) to the:
New Brunswick Association for Community Living
Attn: Kirk Munroe, Human Resources Generalist
800 Hanwell Rd.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.