Enjoy the Spring edition of NBACL’s quarterly newsletter, Newsbreak
Inside this edition, you will find:
- 60 years of community living! Let the celebration begin!
- President’s message
- Krista Carr to lead national organization
- Danny Soucy to head up NBACL as Executive Director
- Innovative “Support Match NB” now up and running for Saint John area
- Untapped Potential: United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Canada 150 project to focus on history of intellectual disability in NB
- Leading Change in your Community
- Inclusive Education Awards recognize province’s best
- Thank you to our valued volunteers!
- Volunteer Opportunity NBACL Board of Directors
- Transition to work program is about changing lives and workplace communities
- Featured Changemakers: The Chase Family
- Please #feedBOB to support NBACL!
- Sporty BOB at Harbour Station!
- Comings and goings
- Where we’ve been, what we’ve done
- Upcoming events
Remember, NBACL is now on Facebook!
Follow this link to join the group for an easy way to stay connected with people in your community: http://www.facebook.com/nbacl
Let us know what you think!
Send your comments about Newsbreak to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have story ideas for future issues, please e-mail email@example.com