About the Fredericton Association for Community Living:
The Fredericton Association for Community Living’s (FrederictonACL) vision is an inclusive Fredericton where people with intellectual disabilities and their families feel they belong and are supported to participate fully in our community.
- Ensure the Executive Assistant keeps a full and accurate account of all receipts and disbursement of the Association;
- Ensure the Executive Assistant deposits all funds in the name and to the credit of the Association in such banks or financial institutions as may, from time to time, be designated by the Board;
- Supervise the disbursement of the funds of the Association under the direction of the Board, ensuring that the proper vouchers are kept and sign cheques whenever possible;
- Render to the Board a monthly account of all financial transactions and of the financial position
of the Association;
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget of the Association;
- Attend Board meetings whenever possible and serve as a member of the Executive Committee
of the Board;
- Be responsible for all important financial documents of the Association and ensure that such documents are secure in the Association office;
- Present the audited financial statements for the previous year at the Annual General Meeting;
- Deliver all papers, funds, and financial documents concerning the Association in his/her possession to the succeeding Treasurer;
- Perform other such duties as may be assigned by the Board.
Position becomes available June 2018. Responsibilities will take approximately 5 hours per month.
If interested in becoming involved, please contact the office by email at FrederictonACL@bellaliant.com